Whether it’s a stand-alone exercise for a feasibility study, part of a planning application, or the central thread of your pre-contract cost management, we know that a thorough, well-informed cost plan is critical to the success of your project.
At PSP, we ensure every cost plan is produced by a senior member of staff, and subjected to a rigorous peer review process. We use real-life project data to benchmark our costs, and for specialist or bespoke elements we know there is no substitute for personal conversations with local suppliers, manufacturers and sub-contractors. The experience of our surveyors means they can identify nuances, gaps or risks in the emerging design, instigate discussion to find the most effective solution, and allow adequate provision in the cost plan.
Our cost-planning service includes:
- Helping to establish the validity of construction.
- Using the most appropriate cost data at each stage to produce accurate, well-considered cost plans.
- Identifying gaps in early designs and ensuring the cost plan provision is robust and realistic.
- Using our expert local market intelligence to inform our pricing.
- Collaborating with the design team to suggest ways to optimise cost and improve value for money.
- Identifying potential risks and ways to mitigate them.
To speak to one of our team about your project, call 01865 883 870 or email email@example.comBack to services