Information covered by this statement
PSP Construction Consultants is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement applies to all information collected or submitted by PSP Construction Consultants Limited and is designed to provide you with details of how we collect and process your personal data regarding the General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Bill 2017.
PSP Construction Consultants Limited is the data controller therefore responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect directly from you
We collect information directly from you when you choose to call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. Examples of information we may collect from you are provided below:
- Email address
- Postal address including postcode
- Telephone number(s)
Information we collect when you visit our website
- Information about your device browser and operating system
- IP address
- Web pages you view
- Links you click
How PSP uses this information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests
- To improve our products and services
- Contact businesses that have displayed an interest in our services, to ensure they have adequate and relevant information
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
- We use servers in EU data centres or cloud providers providing GDPR compliant EU hosting. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
How long do we hold your data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Contact details are held until such time as identified above. To amend these details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes and access to your data
If at any point you believe the information we hold is incorrect you can request to see what information we hold, and have it corrected or deleted if not relevant to business
Cookies we use
The website uses Google Analytics to track user activity on the site. Google uses the following cookie to do that.
We use CloudFlare as a site caching and security service. CloudFlare uses the following cookie to track user security information.