At PSP, our consultants are dedicated to offering you exceptional cost management throughout your construction project, from initial feasibility to settlement of the final account. As independent experts with in-depth knowledge of the Oxford market, we provide targeted advice to help you create the conditions for success.
From the outset, one of our senior quantity surveyors will engage fully in your project and work with you to develop a comprehensive understanding of your goals.
From that point, we will set realistic cost parameters using a variety of estimating techniques and targeted benchmarking. Then we will work proactively and productively with the whole design team, and provide independent and robust advice to manage the cost of the emerging design. Throughout, we will use our local and sector-specific knowledge to support and guide you through the procurement process.
Our cost management services include:
- A robust feasibility cost plan which reflects the complexity, constraints and timeframes of your project.
- Advice on building efficiencies to inform the emerging design.
- Detailed, accurate cost plans and proactive management of costs as the designed scheme develops.
- Working effectively with the design team to understand design choices and promote value management.
- Management of the procurement process, using our local and sector-specific knowledge.
- Reliable contract documentation.
- Tough change control procedures to minimise the risk of post-contract cost escalation and uncertainty.
- Agreeing variations with the contractor prior to implementation.
- Thorough monthly cost reports to forecast the final account.
- Settlement of a no-surprises final account.
To speak to one of our team about your project, call 01865 883 870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to services